Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Exploring our CoL's collaborative inquiries

At yesterday's staff meeting, we were given the opportunity to explore how the leaders of learning within our Manaiakalani Community of Learning (CoL) are inquiring into the achievement challenges facing our learners.

I identified Achievement Challenge 6 (Lift the achievement in maths for all students in Years 1-13) as an area of interest as it relates to my teaching as inquiry.  It was inspiring to read about the research, hypotheses and reflections of Paula @ Glen Taylor to gain an insight into her collaborative inquiry.






















Link to Paula's blog
Link to my comment

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie. Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate that the effort we are all placing into our inquiries are being recognised. Your comment helped me to feel that I am on the right track!

    ReplyDelete